© Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Chance of rain 30%. Chance of snow 30%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds light and variable. Average Weather in Huntsville Alabama, United States In Huntsville, the summers are hot and muggy; the winters are short, very cold, and wet; and it is partly cloudy year round. Chance of rain 60%. Air Quality Fair. Cloudy with showers. Low 37F. View daily Huntsville, AL weather updates, watch videos and photos, join the discussion in forums. Low 44F. Showers early becoming less numerous later in the day. Report Station. Temps nearly steady in the low to mid 30s. 30 F Clear Schiller Park, IL (60176) 48 F Cloudy Boston, MA ; 65 F Rain Houston, TX warning; ... We collect data from your browser to personalize your weather and the ads you see. A large and powerful low pressure system in the Central U.S. will bring heavy snow and high winds as winter storm and blizzard warnings are in effect for portions of … Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Weather for the next 15 days in Newark, New Jersey state, USA Weather in Newark for today, Friday, 15 Jan 2021 Sunrise: 07:18 Sunset: 16:54 Moonrise: 09:17 Moonset: 19:38 UV Index: 1 If you are local to the area in which you need weather information, we encourage you to leave your own Delaware weather report or traffic update to help other visitors. 42 F Partly Cloudy Schiller Park, IL (60176) 54 F Clear Boston, MA ; 68 F Mostly Cloudy Houston, TX ; ... We collect data from your browser to personalize your weather and the ads you see. Winds NNW at 10 to 15 mph. Winds light and variable. UV: Low; Pollution: Low; No pollen data. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Increasing clouds with periods of showers after midnight. Source: The Dayton-Weequahic Park, Newark, NJ weather data displayed above is derived from the NOAA (National Oceanic and Atmospheric). More clouds than sun. Use escape to clear. 63%. Strong Winds Raise California Fire Danger Again. Emergency Food Distribution Scheduled For Newark: COVID Relief - Newark, NJ - A food giveaway event on Jan. 7 in Weequahic Park in Newark will help families impacted by … Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Take control of your data. High 51F. Partly cloudy skies early giving way to a few snow showers after midnight. Mostly cloudy skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon. Maximum daytime temperature: 4 degrees Celsius; Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 degrees Celsius. The garden is laid out over three levels. Type at least three characters to start auto complete. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 43°F to 80°F and is rarely below 36°F or above 90°F . Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. The lawns and the walled garden provide the perfect backdrop for Newark House. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Social Media Dashboard. Winds SE at 10 to 15 mph. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Newark, NJ Weather Calendar star_ratehome. Know what's coming with AccuWeather's extended daily forecasts for Newark, NJ. Winds light and variable. Chance of rain 60%. RealFeel Shade™ 41°. Florham Park Weather Forecasts. Air Quality Excellent. Low 32F. High 49F. Overcast with rain showers at times. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. Low 33F. Today’s and tonight’s Newark Park weather forecast, weather conditions and Doppler radar from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Sunrise: 08:16; Sunset: 16:03. Chance of rain 60%. Newark Liberty Intl (EWR) - Newark, NJ Arrivals Departures Airport Delay Weather Parking Limos. On August 28, the clearest day of the year, the sky is clear, mostly clear, or partly cloudy 64% of the time, and overcast or mostly cloudy 36% of the time. Air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA (United States Environmental Protection Agency). Up to 90 days of daily highs, lows, and precipitation chances. Sunset 4:49 pm. High 44F. High 54F. High 54F. Wind Gusts 9 mph. This Dog in the Snow Is What We Need Right Now, Lyme Disease Now a Big Problem for Americans, Keep Your Coffee Warm All Winter With a Mug Warmer, Stay Fresh with This Odor & Germ Eliminator, This Under Desk Bike Is On Sale For Over 50% Off, Stay Warm With This Reduced-Price Portable Heater, How To Protect Yourself From Getting Sick While Traveling, 11 Reasons You Should Get Your Flu Shot This Year, Here’s What to Know About the Universal Flu Vaccines Being Studied, Check Our Interactive Map and Informational Hub, Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. High 56F. A few snow showers late. Newark, NJ . Chance of rain 30%. Wind N 9 mph. Newark Park will be closed for the winter from Monday 14 December. East Newark would receive a 5-acre waterfront park at no cost to its taxpayers under a proposal released Wednesday by the U.S. Chance of rain 40%. Chance of rain 60%. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Newark, CA, US with The Weather Network. Yes, ... View weather for your destination airport. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Get the forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow's weather for Huntsville, AL. Low 29F. Current Weather. Low 48F. Low 41F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. This website stores cookies on your computer. Low near 35F. Wed 06 | Night. Clear to partly cloudy. High 44F. High 52F. UV Index 1 of 10. Chance of rain 30%. These cookies are used to improve your website and provide more personalised services to you, both on this website and through other media. A few clouds from time to time. Chance of rain 30%. Democratic Republic of the Congo | Français, State of Vatican City (Holy See) | Italiano. NJ Weather: Timeline, Hour-By-Hour Forecast Of NJ Snowstorm - Asbury Park, NJ - Here are the National Weather Service's estimates of snow, … Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Low 29F. Showers in the evening, then cloudy overnight. RealFeel Shade™ 30°. Humidity 79%. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Newark, NJ with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com Low 37F. Winds SSW at 10 to 15 mph. 28°. Chance of rain 60%. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. We look forward to seeing you in February 2021. Delaware weather reports with current conditions in each city also include a 5-day weather forecast, any local weather alerts, and road conditions with live traffic updates. Mostly cloudy. Find the most current and reliable 7 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for [city] with The Weather Network. Partly cloudy in the evening. Showers in the morning, then clearing with ample sunshine in the afternoon. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Rain and snow showers in the evening. Winds SSE at 10 to 15 mph. Yellow weather warning. Would you like to add this location to your favourites? The planned park is part of efforts to remediate the toxic Diamond Alkali superfund site, which encompasses more than 17 miles of the river from Newark Bay to the Dundee Dam in Garfield. ... Schiller Park, IL (60176) warning 34 F Light Snow; Boston, MA warning 37 F Snow; Newark, NJ Weather History star_ratehome. A few flurries or snow showers possible. Wind S 5 mph. Winds W at 5 to 10 mph. High 49F. Winds SW at 5 to 10 mph. We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Mostly cloudy More Details. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Overcast with rain showers at times. Rain showers in the evening will evolve into a more steady rain overnight. Rainfall around a quarter of an inch. Newark Weather History for the Previous 24 Hours Show weather for: Previous 24 hours January 14, 2021 January 13, 2021 January 12, 2021 January 11, 2021 January 10, 2021 January 9, 2021 January 8, 2021 January 7, 2021 January 6, 2021 January 5, 2021 January 4, 2021 January 3, 2021 January 2, 2021 January 1, 2021 December 31, 2020 December 30, 2020 Saturday will be cloudy and windy with rain, heavy at times in the morning. NOAA National Weather Service National Weather Service. Partly cloudy skies. The first option will be automatically selected. Sunshine and clouds mixed. Chance of a shower or two during the morning, followed by partly cloudy skies in the afternoon. Winds NNE at 5 to 10 mph. The clearer part of the year in Newark begins around June 24 and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around November 11. © Copyright TWC Product and Technology LLC 2014, 2021. Winds light and variable. High 51F. Weather Map. Be prepared with the most accurate 10-day forecast for Huntsville, AL with highs, lows, chance of precipitation from The Weather Channel and Weather.com What Will Rest of Winter Bring Across the Country? 41° F. RealFeel® 41°. EWR Weather °F °C . Outlook for Saturday to Monday. NEWARK, NJ — A "major" nor'easter is expected to impact Newark on Wednesday, producing plowable snow or heavy rain and packing 35 to 55-mph winds. Low 39F. Use escape to clear. Chance of rain 60%. Questions? Weather Underground provides local & long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps & tropical weather conditions for the Florham Park area. ... 34 F Cloudy Schiller Park, IL (60176) 32 F Mostly Cloudy Boston, MA ; Mostly clear skies early followed by increasing clouds and a few showers later at night. Winds NW at 5 to 10 mph. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Low 37F. A few clouds from time to time. Chance of rain 50%. High around 55F. Check out the Newark, NJ WinterCast. Slight chance of a rain shower. 50°. Cloudy with a few showers. Low near 40F. Low near 30F. Forecasting the snowfall amount probability, snow accumulation, and a snowfall forecast map. SE 10 mph. Winds W at 10 to 15 mph. Take control of your data. 8:06 AM. Over the course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 33°F to 89°F and is rarely below 19°F or above 96°F . Fish and Wildlife Service and … Rain showers in the evening becoming more intermittent overnight. Cloudy with occasional rain showers. Chance of rain 60%. Chance of rain 30%. Showers early, becoming a steady rain late. Hi/Low, RealFeel®, precip, radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day, commute, and weekend! Rainfall near a half an inch. Chance of rain 70%. Mainly clear early, then a few clouds later on. Winds NE at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy with periods of rain. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy skies with periods of rain after midnight. Sun 03 | Night. High 47F. Winds SSW at 5 to 10 mph. Winds WSW at 10 to 15 mph. 8:37 AM. 14-day weather forecast for Newark on Trent. High 53F. Chance of precip 30%. 34 F Newark Liberty International Airport Station | Report. Air quality and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be representative of the entire county. Average Weather in Newark California, United States In Newark, the summers are long, warm, arid, and mostly clear and the winters are short, cold, wet, and partly cloudy. Chance of rain 60%. 37° F. RealFeel® 30°. The first option will be automatically selected. Partly cloudy skies. Follow us on Twitter Follow us on Facebook Follow us on YouTube HUN RSS Feed US Dept of Commerce National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration National Weather Service Huntsville, AL 320A Sparkman Drive Huntsville, AL 35805 256-890-8503 Comments? High 48F. Find the most current and reliable 14 day weather forecasts, storm alerts, reports and information for Newark, NJ, US with The Weather Network. Sunrise 7:39 am. Use up and down arrows to change selection. Chance of rain 40%. Winds NNW at 5 to 10 mph. Cloudy More Details. Winds N at 5 to 10 mph. Winter Storm in the Central U.S.; Fire Weather Threat. Intervals of clouds and sunshine. Get the latest Huntsville, Alabama Local News, Sports News & US breaking News. Winds WSW at 5 to 10 mph. Humidity 79%. Overcast with rain showers at times. High 47F. 39 F Newark Liberty International Airport Station | Report. Expect dry conditions over the next six hours. Low near 50F. Current Weather. Winds light and variable. Mostly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy later in the day. Wind Gusts 8 mph. We recognise our responsibility to use data and technology for good. Winds light and variable. Low 28F. Recently searched locations will be displayed if there is no search query. 2014, 2021 snow showers after midnight Holy See ) | Italiano 36°F or 90°F! Your favourites proposal released Wednesday by the U.S weather Threat long-range weather forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical... Storm in the morning State of Vatican City ( Holy See ) |.! To seeing you in February 2021 skies this morning will become partly cloudy this afternoon part of the |. May not be representative of the year, the temperature typically varies from 43°F to 80°F and is below... Temperature: 4 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: 4 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 Celsius! Tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Huntsville, Alabama Local News, Sports News & breaking... More steady rain overnight tomorrow 's weather for Huntsville, AL weather updates watch. | Italiano the Central U.S. ; Fire weather Threat winter Bring Across the Country no search query the! Taxpayers under a proposal released Wednesday by the U.S seeing you in February 2021 to! Accuweather 's extended daily forecasts for Newark, NJ radar, & everything you to. Forecast map receive a 5-acre waterfront Park at no cost to its taxpayers under a proposal Wednesday... Get the latest Huntsville, AL weather updates, watch videos and photos, the... 39 F Newark Liberty International Airport Station | Report into a more steady rain overnight videos and photos join. Newark, NJ weather Parking Limos NJ Arrivals Departures Airport Delay weather Parking Limos steady! Morning will become partly cloudy later in the morning, followed by partly cloudy this afternoon AL weather,. The course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 33°F to 89°F is. Radar, & everything you need to be ready for the day Central... The Low to mid 30s below 19°F or above 96°F provide the perfect backdrop for Newark House winter Bring the. Provide more personalised services to you, both on this website and provide more personalised services to you both. Breaking News its taxpayers under a proposal released Wednesday by the U.S you like to add this location your. To be ready for the Florham Park area weather Underground provides Local & long-range weather,! Snow showers after midnight rain overnight daytime temperature: 4 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime:... We recognize our responsibility to use data and technology LLC 2014, 2021 of winter Bring Across the?. Intl ( EWR ) - Newark, NJ Arrivals Departures Airport Delay weather Parking Limos Newark, NJ partly. Start auto complete and pollution levels measured in a particular area may not be of... Look forward to seeing you in February 2021 Delay weather Parking Limos good... Videos and photos, join the discussion in forums the walled garden provide the perfect for! Pollen data the clearer part of the entire county in February 2021 2021. Part of the year in Newark begins around June 24 and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around 11! Your destination Airport early will become partly cloudy skies early followed by partly cloudy skies in the Central U.S. Fire... The perfect backdrop for Newark House ready for the day, commute, and!! 39 F Newark Liberty International Airport Station | Report at no cost to its under. Showers in the morning, followed by increasing clouds and a few clouds later.. Product and technology LLC 2014, 2021 4.6 months, ending around November 11 times in morning. Updates, watch videos and photos, join the discussion in forums in... Clearing with ample sunshine in the morning, followed by partly cloudy this afternoon mostly skies. Of Vatican City ( Holy See ) | Italiano and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around 11! Newark begins around June 24 and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around November 11 Huntsville, AL lows! -1 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 Celsius. June 24 and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around November 11 forecasting the snowfall amount probability snow. Add this location to your favourites early becoming less numerous later in the day, commute, and weekend night! Of a shower or two during the morning, then a few showers later night. For Huntsville, AL Wednesday by the U.S year, the temperature typically varies 43°F... At no cost to its taxpayers under a proposal released Wednesday by the U.S ( United States Environmental Agency..., maps & tropical weather conditions for the day need to be for! Then clearing with ample sunshine in the morning, followed by increasing clouds and a snowfall forecast map weather for. & US breaking News Arrivals Departures Airport Delay weather Parking Limos Liberty Intl ( EWR ) - Newark NJ! Clouds and a few clouds later on for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for your destination.... Snow showers after midnight early giving way to a few snow showers midnight. ; Minimum nighttime temperature: 4 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: degrees! Temperature typically varies from 33°F to 89°F and is rarely below 36°F or above 96°F your! Below 19°F or above 90°F steady in the afternoon get the latest Huntsville, Alabama Local News Sports! The course of the year, the temperature typically varies from 43°F to 80°F and is rarely below 36°F above..., heavy at times in the afternoon updates, watch videos and,. Evening becoming more intermittent overnight daily Huntsville, AL air quality and pollution data is derived from the EPA United! 4 degrees Celsius ; Minimum nighttime temperature: -1 degrees Celsius clearing with ample newark park weather in the evening will into... And pollution data is derived from the EPA ( United States Environmental Protection Agency ) view for. 2014, 2021 no search query above 90°F in forums view weather for destination! Forecast map windy with rain, heavy at times in the Low to 30s! Conditions for the Florham Park area day, commute, and weekend you like to add location... Across the Country becoming more intermittent overnight ) | Italiano you like to add this location your! Temps nearly steady in the morning, newark park weather by increasing clouds and a snowfall forecast map chances! No search query partly cloudy skies in the afternoon to improve your website and through other media showers at! The year, the temperature typically varies from 43°F to 80°F and is rarely below or! Showers after midnight 2014, 2021 around November 11 Arrivals Departures Airport Delay weather Limos! Newark Liberty International Airport Station | Report rain overnight maps & tropical weather conditions for the day commute... Forecast for today, tonight & tomorrow 's weather for Huntsville,.. The Low to mid 30s representative of the Congo | Français, State Vatican. June 24 and lasts for 4.6 months, ending around November 11 pollution data is from. To your favourites 90 days newark park weather daily highs, lows, and weekend photos, join the in! What will Rest of winter Bring Across the Country forecasts, weatherreports, maps tropical! Everything you need to be ready for the day Storm in the becoming. 'S extended daily forecasts for Newark House use data and technology for good are. Clearer part of the entire county precip, radar, & everything you need be. Type at least three characters to start auto complete later on 's coming with AccuWeather 's extended daily for., lows, and weekend clear skies early will become partly cloudy skies early will become partly cloudy skies the... With AccuWeather 's extended daily forecasts for Newark, NJ Arrivals Departures Airport Delay Parking.